Monday 14 March 2011

WEEK 03 - Picture2_ Windows Of Happiness

The Original Picture:-
Picture 1


Picture 2


Picture 3



Picture 4


FINAL Picture:
WINDOWS OF HAPPINESS


Picture 2 - Window of happiness

Kids happiness is the one of the many important criteria in a family. If they (kids) happy, it will bring the happiness to the whole of family. From this picture I can see how sincere of them to that moments. It realize me that kids need loves from their parents and we should protect them and give them a full of support to continue their happiness. Makes them fill that we always with them in what matter happened. When I looked back to this picture, its remind me back when I was young before with my sisters. Kids life its very fun and so important to them to develop as a true kids in the right track. Let them explorer all their interesting life so that when they getting older they will appreciate to what has happened during their small and adapt it to their kids later.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment